Across the stunning landscapes of the Great Lakes region, MMPA members have the unique opportunity to capture beautiful scenes like the morning fog rolling across corn fields, a newborn calf’s big eyes taking in new wonders of the world or memorable moments of farmers caring for their cows. MMPA offers a photo contest to showcase members’ photos. The 2018 contest is now closed.
Contest applicants are encouraged to submit photos that are reflective of what encompasses our cooperative and capture a wide variety of the dairy farm lifestyle. Photos can include but are not limited to cattle, crops, equipment, dairy events and families working together.
- Applicants must be a member, employed by a member or related to a member of the Michigan Milk Producers Association.
- Applicants may only submit each photo once and it should be accompanied by a completed entry form and photo release. Applicants may submit more than one photo, but must include a separate entry form and photo release for each entry.
- All photographs must be your own original creation. Photos that have been digitally altered, as determined by MMPA as going beyond standard optimization, will be disqualified.
- By submitting entries, photographers are granting MMPA the rights to use image(s) to use said photo in any promotional or education materials, publications or projects. All entries submitted will become the property of MMPA and will not be returned.
- Entries will be judged on composition, quality and character of the image, suitability and/or creativity and overall impression of the photo.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Krista Schrock at 269-986-6792 or by email at email@example.com.