Date(s) - April 7, 2017
9:30 am - 8:30 pm
One Covered Bridge Lane
Registration: 9:30 a.m. – 10 a.m.
The MMPA Young Cooperator Conference has been connecting younger members for over two decades. On the agenda this year:
- “Positioning Your Dairy for Success in the Economic Reset” –Dr. David Kohl
- “Co-op Issues Watch” –MMPA President Ken Nobis
- “Market Trends” –MMPA General Manager Joe Diglio
- “Dairy Promotion Highlights” –Sharon Toth, UDIM CEO
- K&K Kern Farms LLC Farm Tour
- Comedian evening entertainment — Cameron Zvara
Registration is free to MMPA members and member employees.
2017 YC Planning Committee:
- Darrin and Barbara Siemen, 2016 Outstanding Young Dairy Cooperators
- Dave and Gretchen Tolan, 2016 Outstanding Young Dairy Cooperator Runners-Up
- Shawn and Beth VanDrie, 2015 Outstanding Young Dairy Cooperators
- Darren and Regina Coffey, 2015 Outstanding Young Dairy Cooperator Runners-Up
BAVARIAN INN & CONFERENCE CENTER, FRANKENMUTH, MI
To make reservations call (844) 264-9023 by March 17 and mention MMPA to receive a discounted rate.
For more information, contact Jessica Welch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-474-6672, ext. 303.