J&L Hoof Spray is a non-antibiotic spray that heals , as well as prevents Digital Dermatitis. This spray will soak into the infected areas for better healing in the abscess and foot-rot process found in livestock’s hooves.
- No Antibiotic resistance will occur from J & L Hoof Spray
- Highly effective bacteria killer
- Soaks into infected areas for better healing
- Non-intrusive to healthy tissue and hooves
- Prevents warts and foot rot
If possible, clean the infected area making sure the manure is removed from the claw and the infected area.
Option #1 Without Non-Antibiotic J&L Hoof Gel
- Spray infected area twice a day for 3-7 days (no need to wrap)
Option #2 With Non-Antibiotic J&L Hoof Gel (recommended)
- Apply J&L Hoof Spray to the infected area and wrap with hoof gel.
- The wrap will need to be removed 3-4 days after application.
Option #3 Use as a preventative
Cows can still use foot baths while spray, gel, and wrap are applied.
Click on this link if you want to watch a video of this product being used on farm. www.jandlhoofgel.com/demovideo