Silicone Milk Tubing is absolutely sanitary and, due to tightly bonded non-reactive pure resins, unaffected by milk fat or bacteria.
- Perfectly hygienic with a longer life span than other types of milk tubing when used properly
- Silicone tubing is as strong as plastic & more flexible than rubber
- Can withstand -20° temperatures and boiling wash water.
- Stays transparent and resilient longer than plastic tubing.
- Not recommended for use with automated pinch valves.
- 5/8″ ID 1″ OD, 32 lbs. per 100′
- Order by the foot.
- other lengths are special order only and will require a 10 day lead time.