Silicone Milk Tubing is absolutely sanitary and, due to tightly bonded non-reactive pure resins, unaffected by milk fat or bacteria.
- Perfectly hygienic with a longer life span than other types of milk tubing when used properly
- Silicone tubing is as strong as plastic & more flexible than rubber
- Can withstand -20° temperatures and boiling wash water.
- Stays transparent and resilient longer than plastic tubing.
- Not recommended for use with automated pinch valves.
- 5/8″ ID 1″ OD, 32 lbs. per 100′
- Order by the case.
Looking for a small quantity? Check out this item: https://www.mimilk.com/product/5-8-silicone-tubing-custom-cut/